How RETAIN Kentucky Can Support Employees
Do you have an injury or illness that makes it difficult to work? RETAIN Kentucky provides services that help you stay at work or return to work sooner.
Through RETAIN Kentucky, you may be assigned a Return-To-Work Coordinator offering personalized employment support tailored to your unique needs. Acknowledging the vital link between work and health, these coordinators collaborate with you, your employer, and your healthcare provider, providing a comprehensive support system for your journey back to work. Through this coordinated effort, you’ll receive the tools and strategies essential for success at work, reaping both financial and personal rewards from meaningful employment.
RETAIN KY may help you:
- Keep your job and income
- Avoid long-term unemployment
- Speed your medical recovery
- Reduce risk of re-injury or relapse
- Stay physically conditioned and mentally alert
- Keep your daily routine and social connections
- Maintain your job skills
- Reduce the impact of your injury or illness on your family
- Reduce the likelihood of a secondary condition that can delay or complicate your recovery
- Connect to transportation, food, childcare
RETAIN KY can provide:
- A personalized return-to-work/stay-at-work plan
- Referrals for needed services
- Assistive technology evaluation
- Job counseling
- Peer mentoring
- Network of invaluable resources
Who is eligible for RETAIN Kentucky Services?
If you meet the following conditions, you may qualify for RETAIN services:
- You are a Kentucky Resident
- You have an injury/illness that was sustained outside of work
- Your injury/illness limits your ability to work
- You are employed, or have been employed within the last 12 months
- You are not receiving federal disability benefits and have not applied for them in the last three years
Want to stay-at-work or return-to-work? Fill out our referral survey to be considered for RETAIN Kentucky services. For questions, please contact us.
Learn more about RETAIN Kentucky and find resources for you: